Thursday, December 28, 2017

Merry Christmas Friends


Merry Christmas dear friends. This year I decorated my Christmas tree pink; I think that I wanted simplicity and softness in my decoration. My 10 year old boy helped me to decorate, and he displayed all my village collection. He's so excited for Christmas.



The red pickup truck with the Christmas tree actually is a telephone that I bought in a flea market for $2.00 The only thing I don't like about the phone is that when it rings I think it's the smoke alarm.
 I made some paper houses. I found the patterns at Martha Stewart's web site.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas full of unforgettable  moments, and a happy New Year

2 comments:

Tinneshobbyworld said...

Wow! What a beautiful decorations! Really cozy!
Wish you a brilliant 2018! Greetings, Tinne ♥

claude said...

very nice!
Happy New Year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...